Caring for your bracelets
IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN THE ORIGINAL STATE OF YOUR BRACELETS, YOU MUST TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION.
All Metal or Material Exposed to Human PH Under certain conditions creates a chemical reaction that could change, darken or damage the original state of your bracelets, take into account that these by themselves will never change color, dye or state for many years, it is the reaction of human chemistry and exposing them to certain liquids or temperatures that could harm you; so we make the following advice:
- Don't shower with them.
- Avoid contact with sweat.
- Do not expose to liquids, oils, soaps, lotions or vapors.
- Do not expose yourself to high temperatures or UV rays for prolonged periods.
- Avoid contact with water with variable PH such as swimming pools and sea water.
- Keep them clean with a soft cloth.
- Avoid hitting or rubbing against other objects.
In the event that your bracelets are damaged by any of the above actions, we recommend cleaning them with special towels for cleaning jewelry and in most cases they will recover their original state and shine.